Terms V.2.4 [10th December 2019]
Terms of service apply to all transactions carried out on this website.
By placing an order with us, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms.
1. We may change our terms of sale from time to time without prior notice to you. Changes will apply to any subsequent orders received.
2. The contract between yourself and CM Sales, trading as millbankbags.co.uk shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales, and any dispute between both parties will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England.
3. Goods are subject to availability. At times when goods may be out of stock, we will clearly state this on the website, and orders placed will be honoured as soon as possible.
4. Order acceptance. When an order is placed online, the order will be considered as accepted by us when you checkout online and complete payment.
5. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel orders at any time. In this rare instance a full refund will be made.
6. The price applicable for item(s) is the price displayed on this website at the time of the order. The only exception to this is if a pricing error has occurred, either caused by us, or by a browser display issue - in which case you will be given the option to proceed at the correct price and be charged the difference, or cancel your order and be granted a full refund. If we’re unable to contact you for whatever reason, we will automatically cancel the order after 30 calendar days.
7. We accept payment online by Paypal.
8. Images which are shown on the website are for guidance only - although we always endeavour to keep these as up-to-date as possible
9. Importation of goods. It is the responsibility of the 'buyer' to pay any costs in relation to to import taxes.
10. Postage costs are free, unless your chosen destination is restricted. In these instances we will contact you.
11. If you do not receive your goods within 14 days of the transaction date we shall have no liability to you unless notified in writing of the problem within 30 days of the order being placed. Please use the contact section on the website to contact us.
12. Damage in transit MUST be reported to us on the day of delivery for a valid insurance claim to be made.
13. Cancellations due to change of mind will be refunded less a 20% re-stocking fee. Cancellations after 180 calendar days are solely at our discretion, and IF approved, are also refunded less a 20% restocking fee - this includes advance orders (i.e. when a product is ordered well in advance of the estimated date of delivery).